esteban

I would like to have a success story for the Pharo web site
Could you come up with two paragraphs?

And if you have a visual it would be perfect.

Remember a success story is that you could do something not that your app
become facebook.
S.

Stéphane Ducasse
http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr / http://www.pharo.org