On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 11:58:10AM +0100, Tim Mackinnon wrote:
> Pierce - who/where are you rnning your Docker image? Do you use a
> particular service (or are you running your own?)

I am using a Linux VPS which I manage myself.

The Pharo application is my blog. It was a web app fronted by a HTTPS
reverse proxy. At the start of this year I rewrote it into a static site
generator. Instead of running all the time, Pharo is now invoked when
triggered by a CI hook, which happens when I publish a new blog post or
otherwise update my site.

I play with all kinds of software on my VPS and it was getting a bit RAM
cramped, hence the rewrite. Wasn't willing to spend more money every month
for more RAM. :-P

Pierce