Hi Mayuresh,

It's not about what you can do, but it's about how you do it.
The language and the community culture have a huge influence on the way we
build software.
They have consequences not only at the implementation level, but also at the
design level.

The Pharo language and its main libraries are simple, pure OO, highly
reflective, dynamic...
So, when building software, we tend to adopt the same good practices.

The Pharo powerful IDE addresses all development facets (coding, refactoring,
debugging, versionning, ...).
It makes it easy to make things right.

This is what makes Pharo compelling.
Noury