  From: Peter Fraser<mailto:pjfra...@alamedanet.net>
  To: Antique Phonograph List<mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org>
  Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 8:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [Phono-L] paypal and ebay, was Re: eBay Scam Listing

  i've sold hundreds of bucks worth of stuff on ebay and have used paypal
  for most of it, and have never paid a penny in fees to paypal.  nor
  have i ever had any problem with them, whatsoever.

  gee, what am i doing wrong?

<pjfra...@alamedanet.net<mailto:pjfra...@alamedanet.net>>
<phono-l@oldcrank.org<mailto:phono-l@oldcrank.org>>

http://www.oldcrank.org/pipermail/phono-l/<http://www.oldcrank.org/pipermail/phono-l/>