From: "Fred Williams" <phonof...@msn.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 11:09 AM
Subject: Re :Paypal Was: [Phono-L] paypal and ebay, was Re: eBay Scam
Listing

Be on your guard in case what happened to us happens to you.  Never leave
any money in your Paypal account any longer than is absolutely necessary.
If the shut you down you will not be able to access you account until they
are satisfied with the highly personal information they'll want from you.

Saying that it has never happened to me is a little like saying I've smoked
for 30 years and I don't have cancer.  It will happen out of the clear blue
without warning.  No matter what Paypal or ebay say.  THEY ARE NOT YOUR PAL.

Fred