i've received the pictures also, exchanged several emails
with seller, who while being very coy about identity and
location, has finally provided name and mailing address,
which is in Chicago.   Asked seller to buzz me on toll free
number, that I have friends in Windy City who will pay and
collect in person, to which seller has yet to respond.

Cheers, etc.

Doug --