NOTE - There is a safety tip on eBay (in the security center) from Western
Union. They recommend NOT using Western Union to send money to strangers (I.E.
don't use it on eBay)..
I hope no one gets stung on this deal. I am tempted to notify the bidder but I
know better. Once in my early eBay days I did that when someone was
representing a Crap-O-Phone as a genuine item. The 'buyer' sent me a scathing
message saying to mind my own business or I would be reported to ebay, etc. I
suspect it was the seller shilling his own auction with a secondary bidder
name. Finally I have accepted the fact that I can't save everyone, no matter
how much I would like to. It's every man for himself in the eBay world...
John
Phillip Sands <sinatrafang...@yahoo.com> wrote:
He sent me the pics of the phono and they were taken
in an antique mall, he doesn't have the thing. Its a
scam all right..

--- "Douglas E. Curran"
wrote:

> Appears to still be on. Have emailed seller asking
> his
> location (for possible pick-up). Also asked for
> pictures.
> Let's see.
>
> DEC --

sure its a scam.  He took the wording verbatum from the Ad Pat Jones had on
the Beautiful Vic 6 he sold last month.