Not always. I had a deal where I sold a guy $1000 worth of antique postcards,
and he didn't pay. When I did some research and found out that he had done the
same to two other people (he would pay for small lots of cards, but when his
winnings neared $1000, he would stiff them), eBay shut him down.

Steven Medved <steve_nor...@msn.com> wrote:
EBay wants the fee for selling and will not do anything. The only time I
have had them take action was when someone tried to sell me a phono that
'was just like the one that sold on eBay'.

Steve