In a message dated 7/9/2007 11:35:26 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
esrobe...@hotmail.com writes:

Hang on,  Art -- my Edison BC-34 sure sounds a lot better since I switched
the  platter out for a Bentley wire-spoke rim.  This wrench coulda come in
handy!  Ya never know.

;-)
Robert

So...does that make it a Frankenphone...or wait...an Anglophone?
;-) Art

From steve_nor...@msn.com  Tue Jul 10 02:21:14 2007
From: steve_nor...@msn.com (Steven Medved)
Date: Tue Jul 10 02:22:35 2007
Subject: [Phono-L] All you phonograph/old car guys - check this out

Did you ever remove a model T wheel?  I am asking because I have not.

Modern cars lug nuts are torqued to around 70 to 90 foot pounds and I always
use a torque wrench so I never have any problems removing my wheels.  I think I
saw a took kit on eBay for a Model T made by Edison, but I do not remember.

Steve