Hi John,

It is called a GENERAL CATALOGUE and on the last page it says Form
PB1073 Rev. 1/62. I think with the "INC." on your wrench that yours
would be older. These batteries were made in the 1910's for railroad
and your tool could be that old. Email me if you have any more
questions or have trouble with this PDF file.

Carl Wright

Ps.I am sending a second copy i did send windows att.