Retail is hell!!

Depending on condition and finish (and how full Ron Haring?s trailer Is
<grin>), I can get a VV-IX for $150 to $250. I recondition the soundbox,
polish the hardware, clean, lube, grease the internals, clean and minimally
recondition the finish(I have one on the project list to refinish to as
close to original as I can get).

In my antique mall space, I ask $350 mahogany to $425 oak. I advise the
customer of Victor Data Book information and what I have done to the
machine. They also get 25% of the sales price value in ?free? records.

A VV-VI is priced at $275 to $300 and a VV-IV $175 to $225. These prices are
before discounts and sales.

They don?t fly away, but are steady sales.

LeRoy