I don't remember if my MS has that part but on the other hand I don't know
where my MS is, I put it somewhere. If I wanted to cover a hole I'd do it
like I did on the R. How many back mount M's are there to front mount? Also
it would be a little high for a stationary arm I'd think....I do know we are
talking about a M but a MS is front mount as well so it invites comparison.
I sold my M years ago. All that I've seen have them.
Oldcranky