From the wording, it looks like someone in Nigeria has hacked his email.

From the Desk of
Kat Hall
Executive Assistant to Ms. Smith (Publisher)
Review Coordinator
Author Liaison
www.champagnebooks.com
www.carnalpassions.com
www.thewritersvineyard.com
-----Original Message----- From: Jean-Charles Leblanc
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:39 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Early cygnet horn without the spring

i told you people whaht i had to tell you ,now dont get smart,what is my bunesse is not yours,and be calm AND I DONT WHANT ANY OF YOUR PRODUCT.

To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
From: john9...@pacbell.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 00:01:54 +0000

Jean-Charles-
Who are you trying to communicate with??? If you have a problem with a seller on this board you need to take it up with them privately and off the public list.
John Robles