Got a question. I have a Amberola D-X that has a flutter or water sound when
playing. I have made it a new belt, it is clean lubricated and the motor runs
strong.  The only thing I have to suspect is the mandrel pulley. Do those swell
or become deformed. The mandrel pulley is pot metal and appears to have flakes,
I cleaned it but am wondering if it is out of round? If you watch the motor run
the tensioner moves in and out more than I would expect leading me to believe
something is out of round or a shaft is bent... Any advice?

Bill