To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] shipping cost tricks on eBay,and the tricksters who do them

I must say that I can't agree with the opinion on the ebay shipping calculator - I find the shipping calculator to be quite faulty. I lost some money on a couple of shipments by trusting it. Ever since then I use my postal scale and USPS online, and the result is that the Priority Mail cost to ship is always quite different than the ebay calculator says!