I discovered a record that I am not sure about and wondered if anyone might
enlighten me on it. It is a Capitol Master #7623-10 "Wishin" by Gisele
MacKensie / Flip side is Master #9624 "Good Bye Sweetheart" by Gisele
MacKensieAll of the numbers and titles are hand written. The label has a date
of 1/52 on the bottom and a sticker with "M2111" written on it.This was
apparently published in 1983, as I found a record with these titles and that
date on Capitol, but I can't find any info on it as far as being a Master
copy... any ideas???Curt