Hi Greg,Thanks for the info... it is a vinyl record with handwritten entries on
a printed Capitol label that appears to be made for these type of recordings.
If it is, in fact a test pressing, do these records have any particular value
or is it just an oddity? I have had some of the aluminum based reference
recordings before - they seemed to be similar to the type that you recorded
yourself. I am just not very familiar with the test pressings and couldn't find
anything about them.Curt