On 1 Oct 2009, at 17:49, malenki wrote: > Am Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:23:10 +0100 > schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>: > >> >> On 1 Oct 2009, at 17:10, malenki wrote: >> >>> Am Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:34:36 +0200 >>> schrieb malenki <[email protected]>: >>> >>>> Am Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:53:26 +0200 >>>> schrieb Matija Nalis <[email protected]>: >>>> >>>>> I can confirm it works now with FF 3.0.6 >>>> >>>> confirm Opera 10.0 >>> >>> Hm. Now and then it does not work with Opera 10.0. The message >>> "there was an error [...]" is shown and the not processed pictures >>> remain. After reloading the page the changes are gone, after >>> re-drawing the masks the error occurred again >>> >> http://github.com/johnmckerrell/OpenStreetView/issues/#issue/8 >> > > Comments from people not logged in are possible but aren't processed. > I call this stupid... > Odd
> What I wanted to tell: > > |But please keep in mind that one needs to see & check the uploaded > |files in case the upload was interrupted. > > With some more time spare I'll have a look into github (for what that > is) and if I should register there for just commenting now & then. Oh I'm not sure it's just "now & then" ;-) Absolutely fine if you prefer to stick to the list, but I'll try to let you know if I add an issue on github so you can keep up to date on progress. For instance: http://github.com/johnmckerrell/OpenStreetView/issues#issue/9 John _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
