On 2 Oct 2009, at 18:24, malenki wrote:

> Am Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:36:17 +0200
> schrieb malenki <[email protected]>:
>
>> Am Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:27:54 +0100
>> schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
>>
>>> I've just pushed a new update which should mean you get more
>>> informative error messages.
>>
>> Let's see :)
>
> The message I got right now is
>
> | Photo does not have moderation status
>
> for stats:
> Up to now I moderated ~220 images from ~550 today.

Great, I see there's 168 photos for me to moderate, I love how it's  
not just me and you, thanks to all the others joining in :-)

I've just pushed another small update which should try to stop this  
happening, but if it does happen you should be able to refresh the  
page and the image will disappear.  I probably need to change it form  
being an error condition so that the JS can silently ignore your masks  
when the image is no longer in moderation status.

John

_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to