Am Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:27:54 +0100 schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
> > On 1 Oct 2009, at 17:39, malenki wrote: > > > I am running K3B, Claws-Mail, Firefox, Opera with two windows and > > ~100 tabs, xfce4-terminal with 5 tabs and Xchat. hth *shrugh* :( > > > Anything different about the way you're tagging? Like previously > we've had problems with negative values. "Nothing" will match... > >> or is always failing again now? > > > > Nope. I marked this picture as unsafe to continue > > http://openstreetview.org/private/processed/f3840fb652bfea76428579d8a4bfee53b7afa6e9-small.jpg > > (it should be deleted now since I think it was one of mine). > > At the next set of images I could mask a license plate w/o > > difficulties. > > > Hmm... it looks like this was because the photo was no longer in > moderation status which would suggest that it had either been > moderated by 3 other people while you were looking at it or that the > owner had marked it unsafe. I was the owner (as mentioned above). > Has this happened with many images today or just a few? the latter > I've just pushed a new update which should mean you get more informative error > messages. Let's see :) _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
