Well.. I've put lots more info into the wiki but I'm a bit burnt out and haven't actually answered your questions :-/
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetView I must say though, the information that you ask for in the last paragraph is fairly technical, it's all available in the source code if you feel like browsing it :-) Finally, more up-to-date stats: | 160 | processing | --- this seems to be caused when the processor crashes while processing photos, I should really investigate these more or at least push these back to pending | 31 | error | -- if an error occurs while processing the photo will end up here, corrupted images for instance | 358 | unavailable | --- these have been uploaded but the user has not yet pushed them to moderation | 4076 | moderation | --- photos that are in moderation, some of these will have been moderated but not by enough people yet | 1389 | deleted | -- deleted either by the owner or as a result of a few people marking it unsafe | 7089 | available | -- visible on the site, accessible from the API, have passed through moderation (And those statuses are kinda in the order that they will occur) Note that this means we'll have over 10,000 photos once we get that lot moderated. Not sure if that's a lot, sounds like a fair few to me :-) There's 67 users that have validated their email address. Traffic doesn't seem to be much to speak of at the moment. The whole site is using 43G of disk space currently though there's duplication in various places and I'm keeping backups of all the original photos at the moment. All the available images take up 1.2G of space though that's in square, thumb, medium & large sizes and not in the original size (as they're not available yet). John On 27 Oct 2009, at 16:08, malenki wrote: > I am sure I have read an mesage with some details about OSV recently, > but I can't find it anymore. Would be nice to have some verbose stats, > including bandwith and so on. > > Which kind of images does "available" count? > > Besides it would be interesting how the server processes the pictures > being uploaded (resizing - size, tools, renaming...) and so on. This > information Should be placed at an "about"-page and maybe at the wiki. > > Regards > malenki > > > _______________________________________________ > Photos mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
