On 31 Oct 2009, at 10:40, malenki wrote:
Am Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:13:35 +0000
schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
this 7089 available pictures differ quite a bit from the at the page
shown "available" which was the reason I asked. The number shown on
the
page would just be sufficient for my contributions. Since I also
moderated quite some pictures from other countries, the amount of
pictures over all couldn't be that low.
Right now its
68 photos need moderation
pending 0
processing 13
unavailable 0
moderation 2617
available 3630
These figures are just about your own photos, it probably wouldn't
hurt to add in something to show how many there were overall. I've
added an issue on github to remind me to take a look at this:
http://github.com/johnmckerrell/OpenStreetView/issues/#issue/12
The whole site is using 43G of disk space currently though there's
duplication in various places and I'm keeping backups of all the
original photos at the moment.
That's good - I was worrying about this.
When I say I'm keeping backups I should say that what I mean is that
I'm keeping backups in the same location, i.e. on the server. I have
also backed the whole thing up to my laptop but that was a few weeks
ago so I should really update that backup sometime.
Thanks for the information
np
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos