Am Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:13:35 +0000 schrieb John McKerrell <[email protected]>:
> Well.. I've put lots more info into the wiki but I'm a bit burnt out > and haven't actually answered your questions :-/ > > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetView Nice - looks a lot better" > I must say though, the information that you ask for in the last > paragraph is fairly technical, it's all available in the source code > if you feel like browsing it :-) *cough* > Finally, more up-to-date stats: > > | 160 | processing | --- this seems to be caused when the > processor crashes while processing photos, I should really > investigate these more or at least push these back to pending > | 31 | error | -- if an error occurs while processing > the photo will end up here, corrupted images for instance > | 358 | unavailable | --- these have been uploaded but the user > has not yet pushed them to moderation > | 4076 | moderation | --- photos that are in moderation, some > of these will have been moderated but not by enough people yet > | 1389 | deleted | -- deleted either by the owner or as a > result of a few people marking it unsafe > | 7089 | available | -- visible on the site, accessible from > the API, have passed through moderation this 7089 available pictures differ quite a bit from the at the page shown "available" which was the reason I asked. The number shown on the page would just be sufficient for my contributions. Since I also moderated quite some pictures from other countries, the amount of pictures over all couldn't be that low. Right now its 68 photos need moderation pending 0 processing 13 unavailable 0 moderation 2617 available 3630 > The whole site is using 43G of disk space currently though there's > duplication in various places and I'm keeping backups of all the > original photos at the moment. That's good - I was worrying about this. Thanks for the information Regards malenki _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
