I just needed a similar thing to occur in my app!
Just reload the page using the header function:

Once submit has been hit in one frame, pass a hidden value from Frame1
to frame2:

<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"refresh\">

Then detect for it in the 2nd frame and refresh the page using the
header() function:

if (isset($refresh)) {
        header("Location: $PHP_SELF");
        }

HTH :-)

Russ

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:54:59 -0400 Hugh Bothwell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Schleipp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > Hi everybody,
> > I have created a webpage with two frames. One of this frames is a form
> > in which the user can change some data, which you can see in the other
> > frame. I want the latter frame being updated as soon as I send the
> form, > which is changing the data, i.e. a "reload" of the frame
> containing the > changed data. However, I do not know how to realize
> that with PHP. Does > anybody have a suggestion?
>
> <form action='evaluator.php' target='name_of_second_frame'>
>     ... </form>

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam