Actually... it's not a bad idea to refresh a page once it's been
submitted, even if that frame could be displaying the results with only
one hit.  We do it around here on quite a few things simply because it
prevents accidents from happening on the user's end.

If you redirect back to $PHP_SELF or $SCRIPT_NAME you clear out any
GET/POST variables.  If the user hit's refresh (for whatever reason) you
end up submitting a request that's already been executed once.

Justin Buist
Trident Technology, Inc.
4700 60th St. SW, Suite 102
Grand Rapids, MI  49512