Oh dear,
Please do not worry. I would never send spam emails. One of my clients for
which I am developing a database want to be able to send his members emails
.  The problem would have been simple if he had a few members but he has
tens of tousands. So with some help from some of you and adopting a send
mail library I think that now is in the process of being sorted. So just to
calm you guys down. I would never do a spam email.
Thank you everybody for your help,
Cami