From: Russ Michell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 4:20 AM
To: Cami
Cc: PHP DB list
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] sending bulk emails

> Does anybody know how to send bulk emails using php?
Don't do it!!

But of you must - I guess you could build an array containing email
addresses, names, etc - taken
from form input or a database or whatever and then loop the arrays mailing
people...

$mail = "mail(";
for($i=0; $i<$email_array_name;$i++( {
        $mail .= "$values,";
        }
$mail .= "\"$subject\",\"$body\",\"From: $from\");";

Something like that anyway (that's just off the top of my head)
Regards.

Russ

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:26:22 -0000 Cami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> Does anybody know how to send bulk emails using php?
> Thanks,
> Cami

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  Room 1C 'The Eastings' East Road, Cambridge

  e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam

  www.theruss.com