looking forward to getting php case sensitive i'm just wondering that
function names are exported mixed case in the com extension.
e.g. there's a COM_load() and a com_set(), is there a special reason for
this (zeev) ?
another question: according to the CODING_STANDARDS file every function
should be lowercase, but how about exported classes ? is there a guidline
for this ?

harald.