I've now packaged up the Windows Installer version for 4.0.6 (including crypt
support) and posted it to
http://www.dialsolutions.com/phil/php/php406-installer.exe

It would be good it a few people could test it before Andi goes public with
the release. It would be particularly useful to me if anyone who has IIS or
PWS on NT4 or W2000 could test it as I have changed the bit that configures
the webserver to avoid an annoying problem with an ocx control that the
software needs.

Cheers

PS If anyone just needs it for testing the 4.0.6 binary and is afraid that
the installation wizard might trash their carefully configured system, note
that the exe is actually in zip format so you can get the bits out manually
using winzip.
--
Phil Driscoll