On Wednesday 20 June 2001 17:22, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> I suggest in order to get 4.0.6 out of the door I will package it today
> (the release), post it to php-dev&php-qa and we can announce it on Friday.

Sounds good. For the last release, in order to synchronise the release of the
source and the two Windows binary versions, Zeev held off from posting the
new version to the php.net downloads page until Daniel had brewed up the
Windows binary zip and I had brewed up the Windows installer.  We emailed the
stuff to Zeev and then he updated teh web site in one go.

Shall we do that with you this time?

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll