From: Chris Gardner
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Possibility of moving bugs to another list?

Well, I do have an email filter applied.  I do see your point about the discussions
being severely related, but if you seperate the
two with an email filter anyways, then you're seperating the converastions.  If you
seperate the group, the conversation about bug
could continue on the bug forum, but the general developer threads could get a lot
less weakened by other things.  Anyways, I'll
quite complaining about this now.

Chris Gardner
Book Systems, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]