I think that being part of the developer forum means bearing the burden of
receiving the bug emails.
We've discussed this many times in the past and we always came to the same
conclusion. We need developers to look at the bug reports and there's more
chance if they get sent to the developers list (I know they can always be
filtered out and ignored but I still think it's better).

Andi