Tomas V.V.Cox wrote:

> Just for curious, do you have some speed comparations over the other
> handlers and perhaps also with a postgres handler in php?

Not yet.

But, I've written PostgreSQL session handler with PHP script and
I know how Zend executes PHP scripts. Therefore, it supposed to
be much faster.

If GC is moved to RSHUTDOWN, it will be even faster since I can use
async query for session write without additional DB connection.

Besides, I can do more complex operation with C module.
I'll add automatic fail over in case of DB failure and automatic
DB load balancing to the session save handler ;)

I hope lot of users will like it.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki