On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:58:10 +0900, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

>You missed issues here....

>1) It highly depends on Session module.

I don't see a problem here. The developer has to take care
that session is available when he wants to use your module.
That's what dependencies are for :-).

>2) It does not work as standalone module at all.

Note this down in the documentation and you are done.

>3) It will fail to load with undefined symbol when PHP is
>    compiled with --disable-session.

See my answer for 2)

>3) It does not provide any function to users.

I can't see a reason here that is speaking against integrating
your module in PECL.

>4) Where document should be?

See my reply to your first mail.

>5) How to handle include files required for session save
>    handler module?

I can't really answer that question since I'm not familiar
enough with PHP's internals.

- Martin

--
  Martin Jansen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>