Another question, what CFLAGS/CPPFLAGS were used during the compliation of
the test programs for languages that allow compilation? As well as what
cflags were used to compile the intepreters for languages that do not compile
individual programs such as PHP & AWK.

In my experience even something as small as lack of -O3 flag can result in a
major performance loss.

Prottoss
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 23361082