Hi

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 05:55:45PM +0100, Marc Boeren wrote:

> > Hi Stig (and others, Wez for instance),
> >
> > The patch below seems to have broken the ftp_get function (I used
> > ftp_get($conn_id, $local_file, $remote_file, FTP_BINARY)) in Win95 and
> > Win98, it now displays a warning:
> > Warning: Type set to I. in .... on line .... and returns false.
> > It works OK on WinNT and Win2000.
>
> I looked into it a bit, and I get a windows error for the connect()
> function:
>
> WSAEFAULT:
>  The name or the namelen parameter is not a valid part of the user address
>  space, the namelen parameter is too small, or the name parameter contains
>  incorrect address format for the associated address family.
>

> Any pointers?

Thanks, this helps a lot (I think). Does it work if you in line
1053 or so, replace
size = sizeof(php_sockaddr_storage);
with
size = sizeof(struct sockaddr_in);
? If it does, could you perhaps try to determine the maximum value?
I would try to add 1 to the size above, and also 256, 128 and 64.
You've done a good job already, I understand if you don't want to
check all this.

Stig