On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 11:44:18PM +0100, marc wrote:
> > Thanks, this helps a lot (I think). Does it work if you in line
> > 1053 or so, replace
> > size = sizeof(php_sockaddr_storage);
> > with
> > size = sizeof(struct sockaddr_in);
>
> I tried sizeof(ftp->pasvaddr), but no effect... (same errormsg)
> Could this be a wsock32 version difference between the win95/98 and
> NT/2000 versions?

That's no surprise, the size of pasvaddr is the same as
php_sockaddr_storage. Please try sizeof(struct sockaddr_in);
like I said above.

> > ? If it does, could you perhaps try to determine the maximum value?
> > I would try to add 1 to the size above, and also 256, 128 and 64.
> > You've done a good job already, I understand if you don't want to
> > check all this.
>
> No problem, I want to get the problem solved...

So please try the above.

> I'll try the official 4.1.0 as well, and I probably have some older
> versions on my disk too, that might narrow it down a bit...

4.1.0 doesn't contain my changes, so that probably works. If what I
wrote above solves it, then I can go through and make it work. If
it works with some larger sizes like 256, 128 or 64 (the larger the
better), I might be able to find a more elegant solution.

Note that if you use passive ftp, there will be two connect calls
that might fail.

Stig