Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing exactly that.
    Filtering that annoying noise to other folder. :)
    Which I unfortunately don't have time to read atm.

    And I actually have turned my coat on this issue and I'm
    in favor for separating the bug emails to own list.

    Two good reasons:
    - People who don't want to read them filter them out anyway
    - It makes php-dev easier to follow
    - The php-dev@ archive (e.g. in web) becomes easier to browse
      and search for discussions

    The php-bugs@ list should be a read-only list where anyone
    with cvs account should be subscribed (by default).
    It being read-only forces any replies to be send to php-dev@
    where more intense discussion over the issues in the reports
    should take place anyway.

    --Jani