Hey,

Most big language changes planned for the Zend Engine 2 have been made. I
think it's not a good idea to make many more changes before we get out a
version based on the current changes. The changes have been deep in the
guts of the Engine and we should get it rock solid before thinking of more
things which might be nice to add. I need LOTS of testing and already know
of some code which might need some improvement.
I would like to package a preview version to get a large PHP audience to
check it out and test drive it a bit. I think if I improve the ZEND_CHANGES
document that should be enough documentation to get people to test drive
things.
It's probably best to base this version on the 4.2.0 branch as the 4.3.0
will probably take some time to be stable due to the huge amount of streams
changes.
I will try and get something packaged in the next couple of weeks (I still
want to do some testing of my own).

Andi