Have you people lost it???

One of the MAJOR features is working with Apache2.
But bug 16475 is still open and unresolved.  Its been
reported by several different people, all having the same effect.

Why would you release this version until after this bug is closed
and gone through at least one RC cycle.

You will have lost a lot of credability from potential users if
it core dumps the minute Apache 2 is started.

PHP has usually always been very careful about major bugs
in releases; until now.

Brian