> It didn't coredump for me on startup.

Nor for I, and I've done quite a lot of testing on this thing. The
startup error has been identified (even though not reproduceable by me
for some reason) and I will supply a patch for that later today. There
is still another bug (also nonreproduceable by me) that we have already
spent much time on and hope to have solved soon.

Brian,
I suggest you join the volunteer effort by providing detailed bug
reports or even patches to fix problems that you come across. Only
then can you ensure that your issues are properly addressed.

-aaron