> I guess I am confused like many of our users.

Yeah this is a huge problem. Most likely this is also why we have so
many separate efforts, because everyone felt this area was lacking and
felt this area needed some serious effort.

That’s why I also think we need a place where all efforts are linked
from and people can get information what each implementation can do.
This way each of the efforts can also benefit from each other and in the
long term people will hopefully agree one implemtation, or atleast for
new users there will be a clear choice.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________
 DybNet Internet Solutions GbR
 Reuchlinstr. 10-11
 Gebäude 4 1.OG Raum 6 (4.1.6)
 10553 Berlin
 Germany
 Tel. : +49 30 83 22 50 00
 Fax  : +49 30 83 22 50 07
 www.dybnet.de [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PHP
> Soap
> > > implementation on existing work, for example, Brad's work. As I
> personally
> > > don't have the knowledge nor the time I'm just making the
suggestion
> :)
> > > It's up to people who are interested in this topic to move it
forward.
> > > I think it would be extremely beneficial to PHP.
> > > Andi

> being

> http://phpsoaptoolkit.sourceforge.net/phpsoap/

VB.NET