Lance,

I just noticed this post, and PWEE sounds pretty interesting.

One thing that would definitly make me consider using it in a production
environment would be the ability to change configuration based on the
name of the vhost being accessed.

For example, we've got several sites all running the same code on the
same IP.  I use an auto_prepended file to check the hostname being
accessed, and then include() some site-specific variables to change the
look and feel of the site.  Take a look at:

        http://domains.dslreports.com/
        http://bell.easydns.ca/
        http://domains.canadacomputes.com/

If I could set up PWEE with something like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Environments>
  <Application name="DNS_PARTNERS" namespace="">
    <Server vhost="domains.dslreports.com">
      <Constants>
        <Constant name="DATABASE_HOSTNAME" value="dsl" />
      </Constants>
    </Server>
    <Server vhost="bell.easydns.ca">
      <Constants>
        <Constant name="DATABASE_HOSTNAME" value="bell" />
      </Constants>
    </Server>
  </Application>
</Environments>

Is this possible in PWEE right now?  If not, would you consider adding
support for it?

- Colin