"John Coggeshall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto nel messaggio
001201c28ed8$a2fb6620$3801a8c0@cooglewin">news:001201c28ed8$a2fb6620$3801a8c0@cooglewin...

> |And this can never be supported safely, as a parse error leaves the
> |parse in an unstable state. Also, I really don't think that we should
> |try to add hacks to make this possible.
>
> Is this directed toward my wish (of having a secondary error if the
> custom error handler also errors) or toward Mattia's suggestion?

Well, I agree that after an E_PARSE the execution must die() and the script
can't go on, so when an E_PARSE occurs I havo to choiches (both poor).

1. notify the error on screen (display_errors ...) and let the user know
what kind of error is occured, on wich line, on wich file... (NOONE LIKES
THIS)
2. interrupt the script in silence and display nothing

I would like to be notified of the error, so that I can notify whoever, and
the user, that the service is unavaiable and such.... like an exit function
that gets executed on program exit (just before) and whenever the E_PARSE
occurs.

Mattia