On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Sascha Schumann wrote:

>     Frankly, so far the discussion has been primarily
>     developer-focused, which is not too surprising.  The
>     developers are rarely exposed to support requests from
>     newbies in various non-English forums.

Thank god not; would you like to see your bugreports in french, or
hebrew or finnish? If the error message is in a foreign language, people
are going to report bugs in that language too, and I dont think QA is
waiting for that. Even with an error number attached is going to be
annoying; I myself would not even bother.

>     If PHP is supposed to become easier to use, then native
>     language error messages would be a big hit.

Who says that PHP needs to be even easier then it already is? I think
with the millions of users there are we're doing pretty okay I'd say.

Derick