Brad LaFountain wrote:

I know I'm going to piss people off by asking this but how do I create a new
pecl package? I think I want going to put php_opengl in there. See if gets
anymore use.

upload it to pear/PECL/opengl.. (You should have karma for that already)

you nead a pear account re: the web site for uploading releases.
http://pear.php.net/?devme=
and then refresh the page.
I think you have to apply for an account on the pear page - (If it messes up cause you've already got a CVS account just report it here and somebody will fix it:)

after that just set up a package.xml file as per the other PECL folders and do
pear package
then upload the resulting file-rev.tar.gz

Regards
Alan
P.S. Hows the SOAP going :)

- Brad