Brad:

I'm going to take a real stab in the dark here and say that you know
Shane Caraveo. I was at PHPCon with him presenting in October and I was
talking about an idea I had to implement opengl in PHP... He said that
someone by the name of Brad (at least, that's what I recall) was working
on a extension and I should get in touch with him... Well, needless to
say I forgot until just now...

What is the status of this extension? Is it experimental, stable, etc?
Just curious...

John