Thanks, Derick!

Does this also mean, that I can't "hardcode" this functionality?
(ie. adding to functions to the zend_module_entry struct)
As it is I actually have a use for this, and have succesfully compiled
my extension with references to such hardcoded functions - allthough
they don't seem to get called at this point!

/Thomas