Derick Rethans wrote:

> They are indeed not called anymore, as we just removed the
> functionality, but it still compiles of course. However, where did you
> see this documented? It's neither in phpdoc or the ZendAPI docs.
>
> Derick

Well.. a quick glimpse revealed the following two pages (don't know if there
are more)
    http://www.zend.com/apidoc/zend.structure.module-block.php
        The cell explaining "Remaining structure elements" clearly insinuates
that
        the GINIT/GSHUTDOWN be present (not to mention fig. 8-4 :)
    http://www.zend.com/apidoc/zend.startup-and-shutdown.php
        The first line of the second paragraph also speaks of these...

Would it be too much a pain if I were to modify the code to call my global
functions?
Do you recall in which version this functionality was removed?

/Thomas