Hi

Andrei Zmievski wrote:
> What was the consensus on CGI vs. CLI naming or merging issue? Or was
> there a consensus at all? I full plan to go ahead with 4.3.0 release
> before the end of the year, so those interested in doing anything
> about this issue better get their butts in gear.
>
> -Andrei

I've seen that install.txt has already been adapted to the new cgi version
(php.exe has been replaced by php-cgi.exe), however the manual only mentions
the eventual name change in chapter 23 about CLI
(http://www.php.net/manual/en/features.commandline.php) but not in
http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php.

Please consider this whatever the result of the discussions will be.

Christoph